Welcome, guest. You are not logged in.
Log in or join for free!
Stay logged in
Forgot login details?

Stay logged in

For free!
Get started!

Mobile Blog



21.06.2011 23:12 EDT

In Bharat,we see that 45%-50% People do cast their vote ! Out of these people,whoever gets arround 30% emerges as the winner ! i.e a winner needs 30% of the 50% of the indian elecorates, it comes arround 15% of the total electoral population ! What does it mean ?

It means, 15%indians, a very minority group,by casting their votes, write the Fortune of the other group who, though the majority,but are inert in the political process in a So called 'BIGGEST DEMOCRACY' !

The remaining 85%should carve in their mind that, there is a sinister design of some of the political parties to keep these 85%mass, away from participating in the votes, so that the minority 15 % people can be used as the key to the democratic dictatorship !

The consequence is the vote bank politics because,making policy to woo these 15%people is damn easy, most of whom are illiterate, many of them look the politicians in the eyes of cast and religion and own vested interest ! So it may be a deadly blow to the existing political equation if the remaining 85% would come to vote in the larger national interest !

Keeping this in mind,and to clean up the present political system, the state of Gujrat has made it copulsory for its state to participate in the local body polls ! H.P also has appriciated this move and i think each state should follow this instance and Every one of us should help his/her best to achieve 100% electoracy !
Remember that, its a very small personal step but it will be a bigleap in shaping the destiny of our NEXGENs, 4 a country where the majority would not have to be imposed with the decission of the minority ! N.B - Dont see the majority n minority in religios or demographic aspect ! kindly suggest if any correction is needed or forwrd 4 wider circulation !
Everybody should Vote ...!
28.11.2011 05:34 EST,
A nice blog... The truth is 15 % dictate terms and fate of the 85 %
06.10.2011 01:43 EDT,
Nice blog.. Plz visit my Most hit blog & if u Like then Please give ur Comments :)
25.06.2011 10:14 EDT,
That is why our democracy is known as quasi democracy .. you are totally right ). we follow 'first pass the post system.. where as most developed nation adopting double ballot system..
22.06.2011 09:21 EDT,
Apne bahut important subject pr bahut tathypurn subse bde loktntr m shasn sdaiv alpmt ka hi rha.or ydi hm isi tarah sote rhe to shayd bahut der ho chuki hogi.
22.06.2011 08:13 EDT,

This page:

Help/FAQ | Terms | Imprint
Home People Pictures Videos Sites Blogs Chat