Welcome, guest. You are not logged in.
Log in or join for free!
Stay logged in
Forgot login details?

Stay logged in

For free!
Get started!

Mobile Blog

depressed - Man

Transgender, feeling depressed?

07.08.2013 07:07 EDT
Hey r u a transgender? I mean you feeling that you are a girl but you born in wrong body.You want to express then You can call PRATYA GENDER TRUST (9831031674).This organization work for people like us.You can stay here temporary and can see people like (cd,trans, shemale)us.So don't feel lonely pratya with you.
where is prtya gender trust?
08.08.2013 09:51 EDT,

This page:

Help/FAQ | Terms | Imprint
Home People Pictures Videos Sites Blogs Chat