peperonity.net
Welcome, guest. You are not logged in.
Log in or join for free!
 
Stay logged in
Forgot login details?

Login
Stay logged in

For free!
Get started!

Multimedia gallery


Newest pictures
airliners.peperonity.net

Air Vistara

एअर विस्तारा

WEBSITE
http://airvistara.com

AIRLINE SLOGAN
Fly The New Feeling

IATA CODE
UK

ICAO CODE
VTI

CALLSIGN
Vistara

COUNTRY
India

FLEET
A320, A320neo

FREQUENT-FLYER PROGRAM
Club Vistara

AIRPORT LOUNGE
NA

ALLIANCE
TATA-SIA

FLIGHT TYPE
Commercial Airline

SERVICE TYPE
Full Service Airline

STATUS
Active

DESTINATIONS
Domestic

OWNERSHIP
Private

AIRLINE BRIEF HISTORIES
Vistara is an Indian airline established as a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. The new carrier, announced in 2013, will start operations from January 09th 2015.The maiden flight will fly between Deihi and Mumbai.
The airline is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. The new carrier was announced in 2013 and will be a full-service airline based in New Delhi. The two companies will initially invest a combined US$100 million to start the carrier, with Tata Sons owning 51 per cent and Singapore Airlines (SIA) owning the remaining 49 per cent. The Tata and SIA joint-venture received approval from India's Foreign Investment Promotion Board in October 2013, allowing SIA to take a 49 percent stake in the airline. Vistara taken from the Sanskrit word "Vistaar" meaning ‘limitless expanse’.


This page:




Help/FAQ | Terms | Imprint
Home People Pictures Videos Sites Blogs Chat
Top
.