Welcome, guest. You are not logged in.
Log in or join for free!
Stay logged in
Forgot login details?

Stay logged in

For free!
Get started!

Text page

sad eye jackie - Newest pictures

|░Eye problems░|

Symptoms and Causes: Burning and redness of the eyes, mild infections and discharge from the eyes due to exposure to dust, heat or allergy etc.
Precautions: Avoid hot, spicy, oily food and exposure to heat.
Burning sensation and redness
*. Aloe vrea : Slit open a leaf of 'kumari' to expose the pulp. Place this leaf over the eyes so that the exposed part of pulp is in contact with the eyes and keep it bandagedlightly overnight. Continue this treatment for 3 days.
Plants used: Aloe vera (leaf)
Eye discharge
*. Daalimbe : Take fresh ‘Daalimbe’ fruits and extract the juice. Filter the juice and apply 1-10 drops in both eyes for 3 - 7 days. Decoction made from dried fruit rind can also be used for the purpose.
Plants used: Punica granatum (fruits)
*. Triphala powder(Haritaki + Amla+ Vibhitika) : Boil 1 tsp of ‘triphala’ powder in 1 cup of water until it reduces to half. Filter the solution with a clean fine cloth. Swab the eyes with cotton dipped in this solution from nose side outwards 5- 6 times a day till cured.
Plants used: Terminalia chebula (fruit) , Terminalia bellerica (fruit) , Terminalia bellerica (leaves)
*. Turmeric powder : Mix 1 tsp of ‘turmeric’ powder in 250 ml water, boil for 10 minutes and strain. Swab the eyes with cotton dipped in this solution from nose side outwards 5 - 6 times a day till cured.
*. Tulasi : Take 5-7 leaves of ‘tulasi’ and extract juice. Mix the juice with3 drops of honey. Apply 2-3 drops of this mixture in both the eyes at bedtime.
*. Triphala powder( Haritaki + Amla+ Vibhitika) : Take ½ tsp of ‘triphala’ powder with ½ tsp of honey and ½ tsp of ghee at bedtime.
Plants used: Terminalia chebula (fruit) , Phyllanthus emblica (fruit) , Terminalia bellerica (fruit)
The information on this site is not a substitute for a physician. If you are in doubt about the seriousness of your ailment you must consult a qualified physician.

This page:

Help/FAQ | Terms | Imprint
Home People Pictures Videos Sites Blogs Chat